Stas started his dance training in Ukraine when he was 6 years old. He danced in the Standard and Latin dance program. At a junior age he became Champion of Ukraine. Later on in his dancing career he had a big international victory in the Latin program:
- Bronze medalist international competition Tropicana Cup 2004
- Poland Finalist of international competitions in Austria and Netherlands (2005)-Finalist
- Imperial and International Championships (England) 2006.
- Bronze medalist of the London Open (England)
- Bronze medalist of the junior Blackpool (England) 2006.-Top 35 of the Blackpool (England) 2007 in Under21 and Amateur RS devislon.
- Presented Ukraine in Blackpool (England) 2008-2009 -Chempion of Ukraine 2008.(Youth)
- Participant of European Championship IDSF 2008.(Russia).
- Semi-finalist of the World Championship IDSF 2008 (France)
His main coaches growing up were Igor Volkov and Ella Ivanova. As he developed Stas trained with World class dance instructors with elite trainers such as Graham Oswick, Richard Porter, Tone Nyhagen, Barbara MacColl, Eugene Katsevman, Maria Manusova, Markus Homm, Agita Baranovska, Ruud Vermeil, Maximilian Winkelhuis, to name a few.
Stas started teaching kids and adults when he was 16 years old in both competitive and social dancing. ON the competitive side, his students were finalist and winners of major ballroom dance competitions in Ukraine.
In 2010, Stas moved to Boston to further his career in dance. From 2012 to 2015 Stas with his partners were finalist and semi-finalist in national competitions in Amateur division.
Stas is excited to teach you whether it's your first step or to prepare for a major dance competition and we're proud to have him on board the Q BALLROOM team.